- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Too much tightening will deform bike parts. Too little torque would mean the parts are loose. The bike torque wrench is a must have tool for installing bolts and bike parts.
- Click sensation tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
- Torque range: 2-14 NM. Tolerance in : Accuracy +/- 4%.
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head.
- All the most common bits are included in the package for your convenience.
What is a torque wrench?
A torque wrench is a tool used to tighten bolts to the correct level of tension. Tightness – or torque – is measured in Newton Metres (Nm), and most bike components have the appropriate level of torque expressed somewhere near the bolt.
Guaranty: Within 90 days product quality is not completely satisfied, please CONTACT US, 100% refund.
Box: (Length x Width x Height)
25cm x 8cm x 6cm/ 9.8″ x 3.1″ x 2.4
Wrench Socket Bits: 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm / T25 T30
Tolerance in : Accuracy +/- 4%
1 x 1/4″ Torque Wrench
9 x Wrench Socket Bits
1 x Box
– Wide range of choice
– Tolerance of torque +/-4%
– Quick release design
1.Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The color may have different as the difference display, pls understand.