- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Used for levering and moving objects into place with a lift and swivel motion
- Forged from high-tensile carbon manganese steel for maximum strength
- Heel offset to 40-degree angle for optimum lifting
- Hexagon bar profile gives greater control and reduces bar roll
- Heat-treated blade ends for maximum toughness
Used to lever and move objects into place with a lift and swivel motion. The hexagonal bar profile gives greater control and reduces bar roll. Forged from high-tensile carbon manganese steel for maximum strength. The heel is offset to 40-degree angle for optimum lifting. Heat-treated blade ends for maximum toughness. Correctly heat treated to best suit product application. Hexagon Diameter: 1-Inch (25 mm). Precision heat treated to best suit product application. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.